Fiverr Forum

Inaugural Washington, D.C. Fiverr Community Mixer - Aprile 20th

Hello,

My name is Charles, and I am a Fiverr seller, aka Silberma1976. I am excited to announce what has been months in the making: The first ever Washington, DC Fiverr community mixer!!!

This is a chance for fellow Fiverr’s and Sellers to connect, network, and pick each other’s brains (not like a zombie). This is what we hope will be the first of many events to come, including some more educational ones. But, we wanted to start with something light and fun to let everyone meet in person!

The Information about the mixer is below. This for any Fiverr seller or buyer in the DMV (D.C., Maryland, Virgina Area). Look for me or another seller, Allie who has helped make this happen. Look forward to seeing you there!

Register here for free!

About this event

Thursday, April 20, 2017 from 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM (EDT)
Eighteenth Street Lounge
1212 18th Street NW
Washington DC, District of Columbia 20036

1 Like

This is great! I’m glad something like this has been put together. I had been looking for events in the Washington, DC area for some time now.

3 Likes

I’m starting a PM Modi Fan Club on Fiverr. Anyone from the Washington, D.C. area interested? Perks include free cricket coaching classes by Charles aka @silberma1976 .

4 Likes

I hope you join us! I am excited too.

I can not discern if this is a joke, but I would be happy to teach cricket! Great sport I teach to my students!

1 Like
  1. Why are you announcing this instead of a Fiverr staff?
  2. Who are you? you have no photo.
  3. It’s April, not Aprile
  1. They will most likely announce it through the blog. They are not announcing it here because they do not want the forum to be about them…it is about us.
  2. I am a seller who wanted a FIverr community in my area, was able to connect with the Community person at Fiverr who helps start these communities and advocated for it to happen. You could say, I am the founding father (pun intended) of the DC Fiverr community.
  3. Ooops.

If you click on the link in the post, you will see the invite is from Fiverr.

Hope that helps.

Charles