Inbox Buyers directly

hamnashahiddph

It would be against the rules to do that (I think it would be spam if you messaged buyers directly without them contacting you first) - and I don’t think it would be possible if they aren’t also a seller. You can send an offer to their request and if they then contact you you can then reply.

It would be against the rules to do that (I think it would be spam if you messaged buyers directly without them contacting you first) - and I don’t think it would be possible if they aren’t also a seller. You can send an offer to their request and if they then contact you you can then reply.

But sometimes in buyer request they write that don’t send offer directly inbox me.

But sometimes in buyer request they write that don’t send offer directly inbox me.

I wouldn’t do that anyway even if they said that (and if they’re a buyer only it wouldn’t be possible anyway like I said). It would be safest not to do that. If you really wanted to be sure you could check with CS whether it would be okay to do that if they actually asked you to, but that isn’t how it’s supposed to work. I’d pick a different request to send an offer to instead.

I wouldn’t do that anyway even if they said that (and if they’re a buyer only it wouldn’t be possible anyway like I said). It would be safest not to do that. If you really wanted to be sure you could check with CS whether it would be okay to do that if they actually asked you to, but that isn’t how it’s supposed to work. I’d pick a different request to send an offer to instead.

thank you for your precious time 😍

thank you for your precious time 😍

Yes. I agree with you?

The buyer could be testing you to see if you know the rules. If you do not the buyer may think that if you do not know the rules you will be easy to scam.

• 1 month later...

hi

buyer said to me sent direct message . how to sent direct message ?

Don’t send them a direct message. The buyer clearly doesn’t understand how Fiverr works (or they’re just choosing not to follow the rules). Either way, I would suggest just leaving it.

If you try to directly message them, it would be considered as spam and your account could get suspended! Thanks!

Archived