Fiverr Community Forum

Inbox Buyers directly

How can i directly message in buyers inbox by buyers request?

8 Likes

It would be against the rules to do that (I think it would be spam if you messaged buyers directly without them contacting you first) - and I don’t think it would be possible if they aren’t also a seller. You can send an offer to their request and if they then contact you you can then reply.

9 Likes

But sometimes in buyer request they write that don’t send offer directly inbox me.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t do that anyway even if they said that (and if they’re a buyer only it wouldn’t be possible anyway like I said). It would be safest not to do that. If you really wanted to be sure you could check with CS whether it would be okay to do that if they actually asked you to, but that isn’t how it’s supposed to work. I’d pick a different request to send an offer to instead.

6 Likes

thank you for your precious time :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

You shouldn’t be doing that! It’s against Fiverr TOS!!

3 Likes

thank you for your precious time :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

They could be new buyers who don’t know how Fiverr works.

4 Likes

it’s not possible when buyer send you a text than you will do it

2 Likes

Don’t ever do that unless you receive message from them. It’s against the Fiverr TOS.

1 Like

Yes. I agree with youđź‘Ť

1 Like

@ilhankhondaker1 when buyer send you inbox then you can send message. .

1 Like

The buyer could be testing you to see if you know the rules. If you do not the buyer may think that if you do not know the rules you will be easy to scam.

5 Likes

sorry to say its not possible .
You are not able to send direct message the buyer from the buyer request .
once buyer give you a message the you will be able send message the buyer .
If any other question just post here you will get the best solution .
Thank You !

1 Like

hi
buyer said to me sent direct message . how to sent direct message ?

Don’t send them a direct message. The buyer clearly doesn’t understand how Fiverr works (or they’re just choosing not to follow the rules). Either way, I would suggest just leaving it.

If you try to directly message them, it would be considered as spam and your account could get suspended! Thanks!