Fiverr Community Forum

Inbox messages I send are disappearing, not going through, also on order pages

I see that messages I’m sending in the inbox are disappearing as well as messages I send in the order pages.

Make sure you go back and check to see if your order deliveries went through as well as any other messages.

7 Likes

… and it’s not even Sunday, yet …

3 Likes

I just rated a buyer and even that didn’t go through. argh!

they need to solve this problem permanently . :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’m putting a timestamp here to show when exactly this bug is happening just in case something bad results from it:

Thursday, May 7, 2020 4:57 P.M. Eastern time, has been happening for the past 30 minutes at least.

So far my deliveries seem ok but to have messages I sent on the order pages disappear as well as the buyer review… yikes.

1 Like

I almost blocked someone who messaged me and sent an odd file without any message until he messaged me again saying he sent a message but it’s not there now.

Sometimes if you send the message and let the page opened for like 20 minutes, this can work. Of course we need a effective solution for those problems.

It’s now about 3 hours from when I first noticed this. Has anyone tried in the past hour and had it happen?

I can send messages again so far.

same issue i faced with one of my client she was asking for file again and again ,but i already sent her twice and thrice, i sure she got disappointed because she may thought that i am ignoring her, i sure i want to take bad rating because for bug issue ,fiverr should inform every client via notification for this issue so they can understand whatever we are facing!!

2 Likes

why fiverr costumer service is not replying of any of my eamils??

Yes, it happened with me 2 days ago! I almost spam my buyer, the message was not sending but after 15-20 minutes, all message has been delivered. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yep! Made me feel like I was harassing my client with an offer. It sent like 5x in a row before it actually showed me that it sent :neutral_face:. #Embarrassing :sweat_smile::joy:

2 Likes

Happened to me too yesterday…