Inbox problems?

vikyco

Hi there! I know that there are many open discussions about it, I’ve read some of them but I wanted to ask you a specific info because I wouldn’t like that the problem would be a bug of my inbox account!
I’m a seller on fiver and I’m new here… Since I opened my account I received just 2 inbox messages but I couldn’t reply to both of them… It said, in both cases, that “XXXX can not longer be contacted…”
Is it possibile that my account is the problem or it’s just me the unlucky one?

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Actually it seems that it isn’t affecting my “response rate”… luckily! But it was a bit strange that I received 2 messages and that both of them were spammers… but I really couldn’t reply to them 😦

Actually it seems that it isn’t affecting my “response rate”… luckily! But it was a bit strange that I received 2 messages and that both of them were spammers… but I really couldn’t reply to them 😦

Just make sure that your “response rate” has not been affected. I am having one heck of a time this month with my response rate being wrong - because of spammers.

GG

Archived