Fiverr Forum

Incomplete orders in limbo cancelled by customer service

You guys know we leave some of these incomplete orders placed by buyers accidentally hanging in fear of having a cancelation effect our rating…well this one has been here for over 10 months and I got a notice today customer service cancelled it. I have no idea how this will impact my rating but hope they’ve changed their algorithm so we are not so impacted by this. I never contacted them and it was removed. Has anyone else experienced this?

:hushed:
I’ve asked CS to cancel those just sitting months ago.

Can more people confirm this?

I’m surprised they haven’t removed them for you considering I didn’t ask and it was done :laughing:. Idk what’s going on. I didn’t think incomplete orders processed any money?? It’s showing as $4 under cancellations for me now for an incomplete order?

You should definitely reach out to CS to ask what’s up?

I requested those cxls before the St. Levels Day thingy came in effect. I just got tired of seeing them sit & sit & sit after multiple reminders that was unanswered.

There’s a good chance this was a chargeback.

Can you kindly clarify Frank? I’ve never had anything like this happen before. What is a chargeback? I didn’t even think there was an monetary exchange on incomplete orders. Thanks for the clarity.

@nikavoice you know I did! But looks like it doesn’t matter now and it’s showing as a cancelation :-1:

I did look…this buyer no longer exists…

Then it was definitely a chargeback.

The buyer cancelled the original transaction from their paypal or bank.

So fiverr banned them and your order was cancelled

Thanks for the clarification… I always assumed when orders are “incomplete” that no funds were exchanged? So crazy this was from nearly a year ago for a $5 order…

It is cray- the buyer must’ve really needed that $5 bucks to buy a happy meal or something.

Incomplete orders = the purchase was made but the buyer never activated the order by submitting info on your requirements page.

:rofl: bahaha for real!!! smh

Good grief I didn’t know this…I have one more in limbo too…much higher amount…placed in error by the buyer (she made a duplicate order). This process is going to kill my ratings for no reason of mine…