Fiverr Community Forum

Incorrect Withdrawn Statement- $500 missing

Has anybody experienced this before?

Sorry to talk money, but I’m really concerned and wondered if anybody could help understand what’s going on. Already contacted CS and awaiting response.

The Withdrawn figure in my Earnings tab is showing $1396.16. When I click on that figure, it shows a list of sums that correctly equate my actual Withdrawn amount, approx $800 (I’m paid in GBP hence $800 approximation). When I click on the “Cleared” option for total funds that have actually cleared in my account, they add up to just over $800. So my actual withdrawn amount and cleared earnings are the same, and this bit seems to makes sense.

Why then would the Withdrawn figure on my Earnings tab show $1396.16, when the actual withdrawn amount as listed underneath it is $800, same as my total cleared earnings. Where could over $500 of my income gone?

Any help on this would be really appreciated - particularly if this is something you’ve experienced/seen resolved before.

3 Likes

Mine is showing that I’ve earned more than I have actually.
About $700 more

1 Like

So yours is also incorrect… What is going on ?

1 Like

Mine is also showing $600 more, must just be a visual glitch and I’m sure it’ll get fixed soon, I doubt this affects anything.

3 Likes

same happend to me , but it also lowered my completion rate, does any one else completion rate got affected.

1 Like

Just checked and yeah, mine is bugged too. It shows something like 90-100$ more than what it should be… wish it was real… :joy:

I hope so.
The thing I’m finding most concerning is - the missing income isn’t showing in my cleared account either. So it say’s it’s been withdrawn - it hasn’t been cleared and isn’t pending clearing - I don’t know where it is.
If this is some sort of glitch and the missing income gets paid, no harm, no foul. I just wish this made sense.

Mine is about 500$ more than I had in morning. Now I wish I could earn 500$ in a day of course but its only a dream for now :smiley:

1 Like

Did they take my $500 and give it to you ?? :joy:

3 Likes

Same case to me. Around $100 more on the net income and also a larger amount on withdrawn amount that I have actually withdrawn.

Lol… I am sure there is an explanation for this.

Its a glitch. Though my net income shows less money, as if i add my withdrawn, pending clearance and cleared amount its 80 usd dollar more, but in net income it shows 80 usd less. So everyone are having glitches in earning tab. No need to worry. As long you can see your funds there, it doesnt matter if the net income shows something else. All the orders receipts are available on your emails and order page. If problem occurs, you can show the proof to fiverr support. Hope this helps.