Fiverr Forum

Increase blog engagement for just $5

Are you trying to get your blog off the ground, but have found people aren’t engaging on your posts? As a fellow blogger, I know that once one person has commented, it often increases engagement for further readers to do the same.

If this sounds like something you might be interested in, I can try and help engagement on five of your posts by leaving a comment for just $5.

Here’s the link if you’re interested: https://www.fiverr.com/rebekahgillian/post-10-relevant-blog-post-comments-on-your-blog

But why am I qualified to help you?

I’ve been blogging for several years at this point. When I first began, I understood very little about the importance of engagement. The truth is, brands aren’t going to take you seriously without it. And why would they, when engagement is the way you’ll get people to click on the links you’re promoting in exchange for money or a product? Really, it’s the one thing that shows brands that others are interested in what you’re writing.

It isn’t just brands, though. We’re selfish creatures, to some degree, and we want to know what people think of what we’re writing. I’ve been there. I promise that the comments I leave on your blog posts will be genuine, considering my real thoughts after thoroughly reading the blog posts you’ve asked me to read.

I hope you choose my gig to help you build your blog engagement! I look forward to working with you.