Increase gig's impression on Fiverr

somnathsikder

The principal question that looms at the core of your “true” inquiry is this:

What impressions are you good at?

Impressions are difficult. But bits are murder. My strongest advice is to really investigate before you launch the gig. If you’re still having trouble, try this:

Stream a variety of films with unique and popular movie personalities. Reserve your time for only studying the greats. This may include:

Peewee Herman
Mickey Rourke (post facial surgery)
That guy from “My Dinner with Andre” who isn’t Wallace Shawn
WWE referee Tim White

Basically just the popular stuff.

Next, buy a full-body mirror and place it in a well lit room. Impressions are a complete anatomy art form.

Lastly, find a specific hook; a little thing that your subject does that can be exaggerated. It should look like Vin Diesel trying to act.

Once you can “hear” the character emerge, you’ve got it!

You can now have more impressions for your gig.

Impressions are difficult. But bits are murder. My strongest advice is to really investigate before you launch the gig. If you’re still having trouble, try this:

Stream a variety of films with unique and popular movie personalities. Reserve your time for only studying the greats. This may include:

Peewee Herman

WWE referee Tim White

Next, buy a full-body mirror and place it in a well lit room. Impressions are a complete anatomy art form.

Lastly, find a specific hook; a little thing that your subject does that can be exaggerated. It should look like Vin Diesel trying to act.

Thank you brother for your awesome reply

Peewee Herman

WWE referee Tim White

THANK YOU very much BROTHER.

That’s awesome

😍

Peewee Herman

WWE referee Tim White

Lol, great reply. Made me chuckle.

Archived