Fiverr Forum

Increase sales by using the "buyer request" page

Many sellers who do not know that using “buyer request” page is very effective to increase sales.
Maybe this time you are competing to make your GIG to appear on the first page, you change the title and description repeatedly. And in the end you find your GIG removed,because accidentally you have violated the rules.
Better take advantage through “buyer request” page.
By visiting the “buyer request” regularly and offer your skills with professional language, you will be surprised when every day there are buyers who accept your bid.
By sending “custom offer” to the buyer my income on average: $10 to $30 every day.
Have a try and you will see your sales increase every day. Good luck

How Could I increase my sales on fiverr? Please help
How Could I increase my sales on fiverr? Please help
Increase sales?

well said.Thanks

Thanks.

I have not tried yet Fiverr this feature.

how to active the post in buyer request.

Its working for me. Think I’ll continue to use it everyday!

“you change the title and description repeatedly. And in the end you find your GIG removed,because accidentally you have violated the rules.” -> Is changing Gig’s descriptions against the rules? How?

Anyway, personally I use it everyday: there’s a lot of competition but still better than sitting and wait for costumers. :wink:

Yes. This works. But warning, do not post on the forum to try and get people to look at your gigs. You are not a buyer, you are a seller. If you do this you will have a lot of people very pissed at you. Just a fare warning. Don’t spam the forum because it makes us all look unprofessional.

I just recently discovered this ‘buyer’s request page" but i discovered that i was blocked from sending offer with the message from fiverr saying "you must have at least 90% positive rating to make new offer’ .I am new on fiverr.Can someone please explain this . Also how long do i wait to get up to 90% positive rating where I got no orders yet?

and how is the rating done on fiverr

yes it’s work

yes it’s working, cheers!

Maybe you do not need it if you have a good sales. :slight_smile:

I mean is not posted on the buyer requests, but you can get buyers to give bids to buyers there. :slight_smile:

Good luck! :slight_smile:

You are right.
Better trying than wait.
Competition in graphic design is very tight so that sometimes many sellers are replacing the title with irrelevant(elusive) words or make a description with many keywords, it could cause GIG removed. Good luck for you! :slight_smile:

Yes, you are right and I often find things like that.
Especially the new sellers who still try to make money here. :slight_smile:

Decreased rating usually affected by a negative review from buyer or perhaps from “late delivery”.
Try to fix the GIG (portfolio, title and descriptions) so that you can get a buyer and improve your rating. Good luck! :slight_smile:

Cheers! :slight_smile:

Bravo! :slight_smile: