Increase Sales With 5 Quick Tips

michael157

1. Be Courteous - Saying thank you and being polite can go a long way with a customer who might be having a bad day.

2. Be Generous - If your customer asks for more time to give you the payment be generous and allow for it but alays be careful

3)Short Titles - People are on the run they want their information about your service or product fast.

1. Do Not Be misleading - If you are offering something you know you don’t have or you know you can’t do then you’re asking for bad ratings.

2. Rating - Make sure to ask your customer to give you a rating and don’t just ask for 5 stars because they may not have liked your service that much overall.

Hope these 5 tips help you in making sales.

Please check my own Gigs out on my Fiverr page.

Many Thanks,

-Michael

I have a problem with 2. You have to pay upfront to order a gig anyway. If they say they need x more and will pay for you after/later, tell them that you will not start work until the funds have been added. You’re just leaving yourself open for a scam, otherwise. Remember, this is a professional business relationship where both parties–even for $5–should try to act professionally.

Archived