Fiverr Forum

Increase your sales and repeat business instantly

INCREASE YOUR SALES AND REPEAT BUSINESS INSTANTLY

But going to your first sale completed, click name, click on CONTACT BUYER and…

write a HAPPY HOLIDAYS message, mention you have new GIGS , thank them for Ordering before …ect

Repeat for all your Completed Sales

ENJOY THE HOLIDAYS

I just did this and got 4-5 quick sales

charleytakaya

I think I will do that for all the archived messages of people who inquired about my family tree gig but never ordered. Great tip.

Be careful not to get blocked :slight_smile:

Reply to @oranjewebdesign: What this guy said. if you message too many people you might get blocked.

I don’t think thah @oranjewebdesig: is right. I have been contacting even to those to whom i havn’t sold any gig. So I guess Charleytakaya gave a nice tip which definitely will increase your repo and sale. I have been doing the same trick for my freelancer and I used to earn some good clients and business from there.

What you don’t this you should be careful now to get blocked??

Yeah as far a being careful is concern then yes you should not spam else they will definitely ban you.

How did you get down to 90% ?

you will get blocked if you send a message to someone who reports you. I got blocked once after replying to a customer who asked me a question!! They didn’t even read the reply and immediately hit the report button thinking it was someone spamming them :-j so you need to be careful.