Fiverr Community Forum

Increase Your website DA 50+ in just 15 Days

Hey Members i am offering fast delivery service + 20$ discount on my gig if you come through this post

I will increase DA of your website 50+ in 15 days for just 120$ if anyone interested they can visit my gig Search with keyword " Increase DA" and find me I am only one seller on Fiverr who is offering this service at this price and in just 15 days.
My Gig >>> Increase DA

1 Like

Another domain authority gig hammering another nail in the coffin of Fiverr as a reputable place for SEO services. :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

I am an SEO experts so what can i offer other then SEO services ?

You’re no more an SEO ’experts’ than my left is a reincarnation of Mahatma Gandhi.

You are selling a non-Google compliant spammy backlink service that surprise surprise, makes the same claims as every other spammy backlink service that exists, and is predominantly offered by people in two specific countries.

Your formula is recycled, you use the same: “★★★ i will not provide any details about my work ★★★” Get out of jail free card as other people perpetrating your scam, and best of all, you are using one of the most heavily plagiarized gig descriptions know to mankind:

You are a liar, a fraud, and people like you are running Fiverr into the pits.

3 Likes

Just hold your tongue before say any words i will clearly explain everything to buyer first what i do if agree then i will send him offer and if someone misunderstand then i will cancel order but i am not a lier or fraud i providing my service doing and before saying lier or fraud you have to prove that just prove me fraud and i will delete my Gig

for now, most of the websites use 301 to increase their DA, and they sell backlinks to the buyers, this is normal. and can earn a lot of money.
but noboday talking it.

some of the seller did not mention how they will increase the da, but I see your gig, you provide with 301 also maybe some high DA profile,
you are better than some of them

1 Like

I clearly mention everything and even i told all buyers about my work :slight_smile:

No. When you buy these gigs, you at best get a temporary SEO boost, but then Google figures out what you are doing and blacklists you’re entire site.

This is not normal. These gigs don’t increase your DA, and that is why the only people who buy and sell them are those who know zero about SEO.

No google never find out these links because my links are never indexed in Google and they never boost seo or ranking of any website. And my buyers are those who know about seo they are guest post sellers high DA high price for guest post

it’s not for SEO boost, , it’s for the high DA domain authorty only. that’s the reason

yes, you are correct, you get the point

1 Like