Increasing Fiverr Sales Using A Blog

trafficqueen122

Hello all, December 26 2012 I created my fiverr account and listed some gigs and have gotten couple of several order coming in! But the sales are not enough for me. So I created a Blog

Fragglesrock

I intend promoting the blog in every way I can.

I will keep every one posted as time goes on…

Is any one doing similar stuff like this?

Or how do you see my effort?

[sheriff’s Note: Please note external links with contact information are not appropriate for the forum at this time. Many thanks for your cooperation]

Guest cust0mcr3ationz

There’s already a blog called Fiverr Best so if you were to later want to get the actual URL it’s taken. so you would end up have to get a .co or .net. I have a Fiverr blog called “Fiverrtastic”. Blogs work really well for promotion and helping you meet new Fiverr friends but as far as helping you “get” sales not so much. The blog will help you to network and make connections. Make a blog gig if you don’t already have one. Nice blog by the way. It almost reminds me of how i do mine but shorter blogs.

I don’t own a blog specifically for Fiverr. But I promote my gigs on one of my health related blogs:

Fragglesrock

I’m not sure if it helped but at least I tried 🙂

[sheriff’s Note: Please note external links with contact information are not appropriate for the forum at this time. Many thanks for your cooperation]

Wow…

Then perhaps you guys should ‘Fragglesrock’ external link OP posted here as well:

http://forum.fiverr.com/discussion/2762

Clearly his Facebook fanpage has a way to contact him directly - the Message button.

Please also ‘Fragglesrock’ ALL other facebook fan pages posted all over the forum.

Twitter links should also consider as direct contact information. Therefore please ‘Fragglesrock’ ALL websites and blogs that has Twitter information. OBG dot com has a Twitter info on it. Please ‘Fragglesrock’ all OBG dot com links on the forum as well.

Thank you 🙂

Archived