Fiverr Forum

Increasing gig impressions

Here is List of Tips / Tricks and Legit ways to increase impression and views.

By Ranking your Gig: Very few peoples knows Fiverr is using Searching Alogs to show list of Gigs. Use most searchable keywords in your Gigs. Any One searching same Service, your gig should be one the first page. Yes! Old SEO method applies.

Using Service Requests: You can see custom buyer request, apply and send offer to those requests. You Gig impression and views also increase.

3: Social Media: Social Media is also playing vital role to gain the views and impression. Use Facebook Groups and LinkedIn are 2 best methods, not only views may be you also got some Orders if you use LinkedIn. You know LinkedIn is one of the serious social media place to get some B2B Leads.

12 Likes

Agrees with you, glad you share this helpful info with us here

1 Like

how to get most searched tags?

2 Likes

You don’t. It doesn’t matter what the most searched tags are. As a seller, the only thing you need to be concerned with is offering gigs for services that YOU can complete, and then marketing and promoting those services to the target customers who need those services. Trying to offer popular services for skills you don’t possess will very likely ruin your Fiverr career.

3 Likes

Social media is so key! Good stuff

1 Like

Thanksfor information

1 Like

where can I find the ranking page or so? I am new here, so I don’t know how everything works :woozy_face: anyway, thanks for sharing this important stuff with us :slight_smile:

1 Like

You can saw your gig impression. I am not sure about your ranking of pages.

2 Likes