Increasing gig's sell ratio

vixsem

Hello 🙂
I’ve recently created my first gig (5days ago) LINK. I watched videos and tips on how to improve the sailing rate, I’ve placed key-words into my gig’s name, made a good description in my opinion (have done research in my gig’s category) etc.
I’ve only done 1 order, but got it from sending it to one interested person via discord, so it doesn’t count.
I only have ~91 impressions and 3 clicks, 1 purchase. I don’t think my gig’s name, nor the banner are bad (or are they).
Can I do anything to improve? Any tips? Or do I have to sit and hope someone will buy from me.
Its always hard to start, but in the end it might be worth the patience…
I don’t want you to think that in my opinion everything I do is good and the life is just cruel, but I’m looking for some good advice on what might be wrong my gig
Thanks

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

You only have 5 minutes of read-time shown in your forum profile. Check out the Tips For Sellers category (with filters applied --> forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers/l/top/all?order=views). You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

Specific to your situation, please see (DES) point 1: Basics to Improve Your Gig. A helpful breakdown and guide There are also a bunch of useful links in the (RRD) section.

So many newbies are being taken advantage of here on Fiverr by a small minority of predatory “buyers”. This is my take on how to protect yourself, thereby reducing the chances of a cancellation or negative review.
Special shout out to @melissaharlowvo for the buyer requirements section. Enjoy!
People keep repeating the same wrong advice - and newbies are deceived by it. Here’s my take on it - share if you feel so inclined:

Archived