Fiverr Forum

Increasing salesssss

hello everyone how i can increase the sales of my gig someone please tell me

3 Likes

What have you tried so far?

• If you’re sending offers to buyers requests then give us an example
  • If you’re doing promotions in social media, then give us some details. Where & how?
  • If you’ve upgraded your gigs then how and when?

We can give you some generic links & “promote in social media” advice or if you put some effort into your question we can give you some personalized advice.

2 Likes

Check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

You will find lots of great tips and helpful information in the above.

3 Likes

Good Question! i am also waiting for good answer.

muneebanaseer44
Follow this tips to increase your sale on Fiverr.
I suggest that you give your product to an influencer and ask them to leave your product a review. But many sellers don’t realize that finding an influencer to work with your brand isn’t as straightforward as it seems. Many of them have a large following number of social media and loyal audiences on their websites. This will definitely help you with your first sales.
Create a social media account to promote your product. Social media is a good way to attract new customers. You shouldn’t rely on Fiverr only. There are many social media platforms that you can use to market your product.
After getting your first customer, ask them to leave your product a review. That’s the first step to a successful business. You should be getting more positive reviews. If you are getting a lot of negative reviews, you should check your product or your services. Look at the reviews section and read what your customer has to say about your product and service.

I hope this will help you getting improving your sale on Fiverr.

1 Like