Fiverr Forum

Information exchange

Hello, I was very satisfied with my order. Seller has exceeded my expectation. Also seller mention that is interested in my topic and learning this kind of stuff. My question is: Am I allowed to ask seller to exchange information? I do not know if would seller agree. I want to ask first if it’s OK to ask them? Or it is not allowed? What can I do?

Exchanging off Fiverr contact details is against the Terms of Service which you will find at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

I’m not interested to exchange contact details and do something agains Fiverr, I’m aware of it. What if we send each other documents with the information to help each other in comments? It is ok to share information between us on fiverr?

I don’t see a problem per se with that, but keep in mind sellers are being evaluate, amongst other things, by their time response rate, so sending messages not related to an order may be annoying to some sellers.

As freelancers we’re being paid by our time, so any time we spend on non related topics, actually impact our earnings.

So as long as your buyer is okay with this I think it should be okay, but don’t quote me on that.

Ps: It’s also worth mentioning a lot of sellers wouldn’t tell you not to send unrelated messages not to risk a possible future order, so it’s could be a touchy situation. Use your best judgement.

EDIT: Maybe you could use the forum PMs for that?

1 Like

Thank you very much for clarifying. It helps me a lot. :slight_smile: