Information on procedure

jonywas35

hello fiverr community iam new freelancer here and i would like to know how’s it going and what is the procedure when for example i delivred the work and i made many revisions for the client and he is always not satisfied and he does not want to release the payment and I do not want to cancel the order can someone tell me what is the procedure in this case and how’s it going thanks

If that fails then you can go to Customer Support, but they will advise either sort it out, cancel or part refund.

If that fails then you can go to Customer Support, but they will advise either sort it out, cancel or part refund

what do you mean by part refund can you explain me this?

and also if i go to the support i must choose between cancelation and part refund my question is in this case if i choose cancelation the client can make a review on my service ?? and if i choose part refund the client can also make a review on my service?? thanks

If that fails then you can go to Customer Support, but they will advise either sort it out, cancel or part refund

what do you mean by part refund can you explain me this?

and also if i go to the support i must choose between cancelation and part refund my question is in this case if i choose cancelation the client can make a review on my service ?? and if i choose part refund the client can also make a review on my service?? thanks

They have suggested part refund in the past. the buyer orders another smaller gig from you, and then you cancel the existing one. It’s clunky but serves a purpose.

Archived