Inquiry about level 2

mariarajput786

Hello Everyone,

I’m a bit confused about level 2 badge. Some people says that you have to complete 50 orders in two consecutive months to get this badge and some says that there is no exact time frame for this. Even my friends have done 50 orders in 3 months and got level 2. I’m near to it. I have completed 46 and today is the last day of 2nd month. I’m worried if it will start the counter again, by tomorrow?

Reply to @mariarajput786: When did he get level 2? I got mine around 8 months ago, give or take. At that time it could be anytime after 60 days. I can’t confirm it 100% but lately the posts I’ve seen all say that it does now take 50 sales within a 60 day period. The levels page also says “consecutive.” You may end up finding out and confirming it one way or the other.

Reply to @mariarajput786: That is actually very normal. It can take a few days to get your level, but getting the badge to show on the forum sometimes takes much longer. For me it was over 2 weeks. Yours may be even more variable since Fiverr has been working on forum updates as well, so I can’t even begin to guess. Or, yes, the level 1 badge could be in love with you.

Archived