Inspiring Quotes for new Sellers

abidagfx

“ Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up. ”

― Thomas A. Edison

2…

“ If what you have done yesterday still looks big to you, you haven’t done much today. ”

― Mikhail Gorbachev

More are coming…

• 1 month later...

Number 2 is so true.

If you’ve come to Fiverr and aren’t getting sales, you may not be ready. Improve your marketing knowledge and make sure you’re an expert at what you’re offering. Instead of waiting for the yellow light to flash saying you have a sale, get your head into a marketing book, or a book on the field you work in. Always be improving.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Awesome Quotes… keep them Coming … One from my end…
i love Chris Gardner … here is one from his movie…

“The future was uncertain, absolutely, and there were many hurdles, twists, and turns to come, but as long as I kept moving forward, one foot in front of the other, the voices of fear and shame, the messages from those who wanted me to believe that I wasn’t good enough, would be stilled.”
― Chris Gardner, The Pursuit of Happyness

• 1 month later...

My favorite quote is by William Blake:

To see a World in a Grain of Sand
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour.

Ok, it doesn’t really do with working from home on the Internet. But you know, Fiverr pays small fry $4’s and it’s only when you realize their collective potential and the kind of happiness which you can only get working for yourself, that you start to see the big picture.

Guest essyjoseph

I really like this
Success is nothing more than a few simple disciplines, practiced every day.”

― Jim Rohn
thanks for this

• 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Inspiration is a word that has come more casual in use and has become a part in today’s lifestyle, especially injected into most of the people’s brains unknowingly since their childhood. We get inspired sometimes unknowingly. I bet there would have been/will be many situations in a person’s life, that have inspired him sometime or other, and made him what he is today. A Person
cannot pursue his goals without inspiration.

For more information you can visit the site inspirational quotes, where you will get to know amazing information.

• 3 months later...

Archived