Introduce yourself (right on)

From the day I could hold a crayon I´ve been drawing and here I am to keep doing it till the day I die.

My name is Ignacio and I´m from Mar del Plata, Argentina. Ive been a freelancer for quite some time but for some reason I haven´t used Fiverr yet… So here´s to new begginings! Cheers to all!

Well, HELLO THERE!
Call me Nayeem. From a South Asian country.
I almost finished with my bachelor degree in computer engineering. If you ask me about freelancing, I just started and I know, there’s long journey in front of me 🙂

BTW, welcome aboard.

Well, HELLO THERE!

Call me Nayeem. From a South Asian country.

I almost finished with my bachelor degree in computer engineering. If you ask me about freelancing, I just started and I know, there’s long journey in front of me 🙂

BTW, welcome aboard.

Thanks for the welcome Nayeem!

It´s a journey that never ends… or it ends when you get really tired and

take a 9 to 5 job… been there done that came back 😉

Thanks for the welcome Nayeem!

It´s a journey that never ends… or it ends when you get really tired and

take a 9 to 5 job… been there done that came back 😉

it ends when you get really tired and take a 9 to 5 job

that’s why I don’t wish to take a job! 😛

From the day I could hold a crayon I´ve been drawing and here I am to keep doing it till the day I die.

My name is Ignacio and I´m from Mar del Plata, Argentina. Ive been a freelancer for quite some time but for some reason I haven´t used Fiverr yet… So here´s to new begginings! Cheers to all!

Ignacio

Hi,

Wish you best of luck.

On 3/17/2017 at 11:29 AM, lloydsolutions said:

Welcome to Fiverr. Read the forum for ideas, check out the Fiverr Academy and make your gig. Best wishes for your success! 🙂

Thanks a lot Lloyd,

I´ve been doing that but hit a roadblock when a bug prevented me from verifying my phone…and yes I already contacted support 😉

Regards and good luck

On 3/17/2017 at 11:31 AM, n4y33m said:

that’s why I don’t wish to take a job! 😛

All in all it´s all part of the journey

[Mod Note: Email address removed]

On 3/17/2017 at 11:37 AM, designit_247 said:

Welcome, in time your journey will be shortened.

Indeed, each day we are a little closer to the end of our journey

On 3/17/2017 at 11:56 AM, anjylina said:

Hi, Wish you best of luck.

Thanks! 😉 Best of luck to you too

I have been on fiverr since 2015 but this is the first time i am coming here well…
Hi guys… my name is Luki i am from Indonesia I have been in graphic design since 2007 i worked hard for Art and Art made me who i am now Art is my life THANKS Art …
cheers to everybody

Hello Fiverr!
It seems such a large community, I’m glad to join everybody.
Positives are user friendly interface, and very nice and clear usage guidelines, and that’s very global. I see members from everywhere.
A small downside is that I see buyer requests are flooded with offers from sellers, kinda didn’t expect that.
I’m slowly adding gigs, and hoping to break the ice, I suppose getting the 1st one is the hardest, hype and all…

I wish good luck and many sales to everybody! 😊

Hello and welcome, @ignaciodimeglio ! 🙂

You might want to go through your posts and edit out your google email signature before a moderator spots it and does it for you, I think it can happen when people reply from email, I´ve seen a mod point it out before.
It´s post #8 or so.

Cheers and good luck with fiverr. 🍀

@ariesaquamarine1 Love your smile.

Congratsss for attaining level one. 💙 ,

As we´re at profile pics already, I like your new one, @anjylina, almost didn´t recognize this was you until I noticed the name though, Aman lol It´s more of a statement pic now, very stylish.

And hello and welcome, @ariesaquamarine1 too. I like the name too (though fiverr really should sort out this forum bug that puts a ‘1’ on some people’s names…)!

I´m very glad this intro post became what it is 😉 Thank you all

On 3/18/2017 at 10:52 AM, miiila said:

Hello and welcome, @ignaciodimeglio ! 🙂

You might want to go through your posts and edit out your google email signature before a moderator spots it and does it for you, I think it can happen when people reply from email, I´ve seen a mod point it out before.

It´s post #8 or so.

Cheers and good luck with fiverr. 🍀

Thank you Miiila It´s already been moded XD… and yes i did answer that one from my email account

As we´re at profile pics already, I like your new one, @anjylina, almost didn´t recognize this was you until I noticed the name though, Aman lol It´s more of a statement pic now, very stylish.

And hello and welcome, @ariesaquamarine1 too. I like the name too (though fiverr really should sort out this forum bug that puts a ‘1’ on some people’s names…)!

Thank you @miiila. You saved me a nasty headache from wondering where the 1 cam from. I owe you 🙂

@anjylina thank you. TRS here I come. I can’t wait for the 7 day funds processing 😉

• 4 months later...
Guest kellyronaldson

Hiya! I’m Kelly, I’m new to Fiverr as of yesterday and to be honest I’m still figuring it out.

Not sure if I’m allowed to mention here, but I’m offering CV writing, article writing, proofreading and divination readings (runes, tarot, oracle, pendulum, etc). If that’s not allowed I’ll remove it but figured it helps to give an insight into what I’m interested in too.

Is anyone else working on Fiverr full-time? If so, do you have any tips? Desperate not to go back into hospitality, but writing gigs are hard to come by when you haven’t finished your full degree yet! (I’m studying music journalism, if anyone was curious).

I’ll shut up now, I can talk forever if no one stops me, lmao. Nice to meet you all!

Guest kellyronaldson
On 7/20/2017 at 12:49 PM, farhanqamer said:

Hello!

This is Farhan Qamer From Pakistan. Recently I finished my Bachelor Degree and some certification course in Designing field. So, i just started i hope a long journey starts

Thanks.

Hello! Just replied to you on my thread, but nice to meet you Farhan!

Ashutosh says hello to all of you! I am a seasoned data and analytics consultant with a rich experience in Early Childhood Education (ECE) and social sector. I believe in story telling using numbers so that information can be disseminated to everyone in the chain of the organisation.
Currently running my own firm, I am here for quick projects in the areas of analytics

• 1 month later...

Hi! I’m Renee, I introduce myself as PulseIllustrate on my social platforms, and I’m from the Philippines.
I’m only starting, just started learning how to draw on graphics tablet, but drawing has been basically all my life. I hasnt been long since I started fiverr, I started just last August 2017. I’m trying to make some extra money to save some for a ticket to New York, where my year long boyfriend resides. We haven’t met even once in person in the entirety of our relationship, and I think it’s a good time to take things to the next level and finally meet. If anybody would be willing to help me, I appreciate it very much. Anyways, all things said, nice to meet you all. I’d also like to see if anybody could give me advice to help my business. Thank you. 🙂

Archived