Fiverr Community Forum

Introducing... Fiverr Beat 🎧

Hey everyone! Wanted to share with you all something I’ve been working on. It’s called: Fiverr Beat

Click here to check it out.

This is a page where we will start to host a lot more music & audio specific activities. Including things like our contests, helpful and entertaining articles, seller spotlights, upcoming networking events, and more! My hope is that this will be an additional resource that music & audio creators, buyers, and sellers can use to meet this talented community, share their knowledge, and improve their skills!

Let me know what you all think! If there’s something that would be helpful for you to read about, an event that would be exciting, or ideas for more that can be on the page. Plus - if you’re interested in writing content or hosting an event - also let me know!

Rock on,
Adam

124 Likes

This looks cool! I’m not in the music community here on Fiverr but may have to check out the roundtable to see the perspective of sellers in a different category. If you can share are there plans to carry out roundtables with other categories in the future?

18 Likes

This is an awesome idea! I don’t have any gigs up for music, but I do spend time working with it a lot, so this would be helpful.
Also, I would be interested in writing content if that ever came up.

20 Likes

It’s amazing @fvrrmusic, appreciate it.

12 Likes

Great concept! There are a lot of producers who want to im/prove their skills and this one is an excellent place to do it.

12 Likes

Appreciate it @fvrrmusic

12 Likes

Wonderful! I’m interested in writing content @fvrrmusic

10 Likes

It is amazing bro !!

7 Likes

it was very good and awesome , Always iam active in forum so i can see this post, iam feeling :heart_eyes: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face:

9 Likes

Absolutely fantastic idea @fvrrmusic I want to be part of it :blush:

9 Likes

It’s amazing @fvrrmusic Absolutely it will be a fantastic idea. Appreciate it!

9 Likes

wow great. interesting and like it

8 Likes

Absolutely Fantastic idea :two_hearts: :ok_hand:

10 Likes

Owao, sounds good. It will be a interesting move by fiverr.

8 Likes

Interesting idea…I will be part of it!

4 Likes

seems interesting to me

6 Likes

Appreciate it @fvrrmusic

5 Likes

This is a amazing idea. :star_struck:

2 Likes

This is a Great Idea :smiley:

5 Likes

Fantastic Idea. I agreed.