Fiverr Forum

Introducing Fiverr Business Tools

Entrepreneurs are the heart and soul of Fiverr. We’re a platform designed to connect freelancers with serious business buyers like you—and serious business buyers need serious tools. So we’re introducing Fiverr Business Tools, a new and improved set of features intended for small and midsize businesses (SMBs) and their teams working on Fiverr.

Business Tools features include:

• Team Management
  • Billing
  • General Overview

And this is just the beginning! The new business tools debut today, but stay tuned for more new business tools for collaboration, seller curation, and smarter invoicing.

Read more about Business Tools and each new feature.

Get started with the new business tools now!

Balance at my Team account was been reset
All Gigs denied
$50 credit on BBB team cannot be found or used

Fiverr is really stepping up their game. :sunglasses:

Buh-bye Team Account. Hello, Business Tools! :tada:
Awesome new ‘beneficial’ features for buyers. I dig it! :ok_hand:t4:

Yay! :balloon: :tada:

Looking forward to setting up my new & improved team account tonight! Business Tools, here I come! :sparkling_heart:

This is pretty amazing. I have long awaited such an improvement here on fiverr, especially the team management. Great! Great! Great!

:sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

wow waiting for it . :grinning::grinning:

:sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

Hi, how do you use these Business Tools? I’m interested…

Fiverr is really stepping up. appreciated!

did some1 have any video link that can descrive all this new stuff

From the first post in the thread. :slightly_smiling_face:

It’s really awesome for us .

I set up my Business Tools.

So far, used it 3 times to purchase orders. I love the fact I can track my Business expenses seperately from personal. This will be great, come tax time next year.

Since you mentioned in the OP, you are still working to tweak it, I have one suggestion that would be helpful to, hopefully, other business owners.

Can you expand the price category into 4? Right now, I can only see the total price. I’d like it to have 4 coulmns:

Gig Price_____Gratuity_____Transaction Fee_____Total Cost

This will help me to track how much I spent on what. This would be very helpful. :slight_smile: Thank you.

Is there any chance/plan of launching business tools like this for sellers as well?

Hi,

I was added by my boss to the team business tools. I need help in navigating it. I can’t seem to be able to edit an order or leave a rating to one of our orders. Does only the admin has that access? What are the benefits that members only have? The FAQ’s that I have found are not really answering my questions.

Thanks

Wow… It will be a great place for sellers.

Thanks Fiverr.

Just wow !!! <3 <3