Introducing Fiverr Business

mjensen415

Businesses of all sizes are moving towards a more agile and distributed workforce. Access to on-demand talent is going to play a pivotal role in how teams continue to work together from remote locations. So, where can businesses access the resources and tools needed to adapt and succeed?

Introducing Fiverr Business, a platform designed to help businesses scale more efficiently and effectively by leveraging always-on freelance experts for team projects and ongoing tasks.

Fiverr Business offers:

• Executive assistants: Count on executive assistants to match your team with the perfect freelancer for your next project. They’re there to support any question, issue, or idea. Your team’s goals are their priority.
  • Curated supply: Gain access to proven freelance experts, suitable for your project needs. Expand your team’s capabilities by finding freelancers with the right skill sets, right when you need them.
  • Collaboration tools: Collaborate with your internal team and freelancers from anywhere. Track your project’s progress, consolidate feedback, and share your favorite freelancers for ongoing work or future projects—all in one place.
  • Control: One place to easily manage your team, your freelancers, and your projects. Simplify the payments, approvals, and the way businesses work with freelancers.
  • And more : Click the link below to learn more about Fiverr Business.

https://www.fiverr.com/business

hqdefault.jpg.65661e6ed3b96ec3a3437e6cc3c481ce.jpg

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How do I know that the freelancer is qualified to complete my project?

That’s exactly what Fiverr Business has set out to guarantee by designing a unique catalog of exclusively business-relevant, top-tier freelancers. You can browse work samples and reviews first, and if you’re still unsure – reach out to a designated Fiverr Executive Assistant to help find you the right match.

Once again someone is deciding whom to put on top and give them all revenue.

So the Fiverr studio concept is being replaced with Fiverr business? There is no difference?
I see no conditions for opening a business account so if everyone can sign in, what is the point, two accounts for the same thing?

Businesses of all sizes are moving towards a more agile and distributed workforce. Access to on-demand talent is going to play a pivotal role in how teams continue to work together from remote locations. So, where can businesses access the resources and tools needed to adapt and succeed?

Introducing Fiverr Business, a platform designed to help businesses scale more efficiently and effectively by leveraging always-on freelance experts for team projects and ongoing tasks.

Fiverr Business offers:

• Executive assistants: Count on executive assistants to match your team with the perfect freelancer for your next project. They’re there to support any question, issue, or idea. Your team’s goals are their priority.
  • Curated supply: Gain access to proven freelance experts, suitable for your project needs. Expand your team’s capabilities by finding freelancers with the right skill sets, right when you need them.
  • Collaboration tools: Collaborate with your internal team and freelancers from anywhere. Track your project’s progress, consolidate feedback, and share your favorite freelancers for ongoing work or future projects—all in one place.
  • Control: One place to easily manage your team, your freelancers, and your projects. Simplify the payments, approvals, and the way businesses work with freelancers.
  • And more : Click the link below to learn more about Fiverr Business.

https://www.fiverr.com/business

Great Idea, Thanks for describe

Wonderful, It’s a win win situation for for businesses and freelancers.

Another amazing idea being materialize by fiverr again.

Thanks team fiverr for working hard and coming out with such amazing new business ideas.

How is this good for freelancers?

Someone will decide what freelancers will be suitable for a business, which means companies won’t be able to pick manually. They don’t waste time, but most freelancers won’t be suitable for this. What I see this is even more opportunities for the Pro or Top Rated Sellers.

How is this good for freelancers?

Someone will decide what freelancers will be suitable for a business, which means companies won’t be able to pick manually. They don’t waste time, but most freelancers won’t be suitable for this. What I see this is even more opportunities for the Pro or Top Rated Sellers.

What I see this is even more opportunities for the Pro or Top Rated Sellers.

Not sure about the pro or Top rated seller, but me being a level two seller have 2 business buyers.

one was buying from me before this tool. and may be when they launched around 10 or 15 days earlier I got a message from the buyer that he have signed up for the business buyer and this is him.

After that I got another business buyer ( I really thought that was because of the recommendation from the first one or by the success manager of Fiverr)

not sure how you get recommended but really I am loving it

What I see this is even more opportunities for the Pro or Top Rated Sellers.

Not sure about the pro or Top rated seller, but me being a level two seller have 2 business buyers.

one was buying from me before this tool. and may be when they launched around 10 or 15 days earlier I got a message from the buyer that he have signed up for the business buyer and this is him.

After that I got another business buyer ( I really thought that was because of the recommendation from the first one or by the success manager of Fiverr)

not sure how you get recommended but really I am loving it

What I mean is that this program involves someone recommending specific sellers to businesses. Since companies are not involved in the search process anymore, the chances of lower tier sellers are reduced. Especially someone like me that mostly has a $5 price point. Obviously Fiverr would recommend more expensive sellers to business buyers, I would do the same, it’s business and you want the most revenue…

I’ve been getting Fiverr Business clients consistently for some time now. Some of my regulars became Fiverr Business as well and started mentioning their “teams”. Not to jinx it, but the overall experience has been pretty good so far. I was a bit apprehensive because Fiverr’s Choice buyers, on the other hand, can be, errrr, a challenge to deal with. Here, however, I’m getting professional and respectful conduct and buyers who treat the process seriously so far.

Archived