Fiverr Community Forum

Introducing Fiverr Business

Great Idea, Thanks for describe

Yes but those business clients were not enrolled in this program. The program was just launched yesterday. Business clients have been for quite some time on Fiverr, this program is something new for them so…

1 Like

That’s a nice video. Thanks for sharing. Hope everyone will get benefits. :clapper:

1 Like

it’s really great. i am impressed

2 Likes

Here is some light on the end of the tunnel:

Meet Fiverr Business: a new virtual workspace for providing business solutions for larger teams with even larger budgets and more long-term needs. And that means even more opportunities for you and the rest of our freelancer community to grow and thrive. Because who doesn’t love a win/win?

Your services will be available to these buyers through our new curated business catalog – you don’t need to do anything except keep bringing your best quality services to Fiverr.

We hope you’re excited to start seeing the new business buyer badges on your incoming orders!

So my VID badge will now be FIBU badge FIverr BUsiness

SELLERS!!! - read carefully - you don’t need to do anything.

3 Likes

Welcome Yeasin. let’s join here and explore yourself

5 Likes

It was not me in the video.

5 Likes

Wow Great :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

1 Like

It was Really good idea for business person.Anyways it brings more interested with business people

5 Likes

Happy to see you there, thanks for sharing your valuable thoughts.

4 Likes

Really good one!!!Great Idea :heart:

I was lucky enough to catch a glimpse of @mjensen415 at The Shift online event a while ago, Vickie, he looks exactly as his profile pic, in case you were curious :wink:

2 Likes

that’s good idea & Helpful everyone.

very nice business plan

Awesome will definitely check it out!!

very great business :heart: :heart:

Wow…
Glad to know a excellent offers. :clap:t2: :clap:t2: :clap:t2:

Great NEWS. :grinning:
Thanks Fiverr
:heart:

2 Likes

yes. That’s really good :star_struck: