Introducing Fiverr Connect, an entreprenuel dating app

chrisdata

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kindly provide additional details about this long-awaited, long-overdue service.

Do we get to rate our date?
Can we request a mutual cancellation of the relationship?
Does Customer Support resolve disputes?
Do we get a big, red “#LATE#” if we haven’t reached third base within the deadline?

Thank you so very much in advance.

Kindly provide additional details about this long-awaited, long-overdue service.

Can we request a mutual cancellation of the relationship?

Does Customer Support resolve disputes?

Do we get a big, red “#LATE#” if we haven’t reached third base within the deadline?

Thank you so very much in advance.

They get to rate you but you cannot rate them - same as usual

Where´s the report button on that site, they want my eeffingmail, never, I´d rather die (all alone or surrounded by my many cats) before I´d give my email to anyone, of course! 😛

It´s a honey trap, y’all gonna get superpermabanned! 😛

The review things on the app are quite funny, as are the messages. One of the messages was “see you in two months!” and one of the rating things was “did he invite you upstairs” etc.

It sees Fiverr really is a doer. Albeit a bit slow off the mark.

swoon

The review things on the app are quite funny, as are the messages. One of the messages was “see you in two months!” and one of the rating things was “did he invite you upstairs” etc.

It sees Fiverr really is a doer. Albeit a bit slow off the mark.

swoon

Reviewed as ‘quite funny’ by an English lady? Okay, that convinced me, I´ll sign up either way.

I wouldn’t go that far…

No, just realized that you only saw the video and that by zeeshan’s post that I can´t either, one does not simply ask a lady for her age! (imagine Boromir-meme here, I´m too lazy to get one)

Do they check your ID though for age and reverse-search your profile image and stuff to vet you? Else I can see a class action lawsuit coming up in July, or whenever the video said the roll-out will start. 😉

Can one exclude include profile picture hair colour preferences and accents and such too?

Do they check your ID though for age and reverse-search your profile image and stuff to vet you? Else I can see a class action lawsuit coming up in July, or whenever the video said the roll-out will start. 😉

Can one exclude include profile picture hair colour preferences and accents and such too?

giphy-downsized.gif.3195f25567c382497991d79f7207e401.gif

Archived