Fiverr Forum

Introducing Fiverr Connect, an entreprenuel dating app

Whoa… I just received a wink and long introduction from this creeper. :fearful:

Now, why didn’t he use his own mug?! smh

2 Likes

Indeed! :slight_smile::slight_smile:

1 Like

I knew it was a good idea to not sign up, even if I could have specified irish accents or people who don´t mind a bunch of cats or something to heighten chances for nice matches.
At least he´s maybe a TRS, seeing how he has such fancy clothes? :wink:

4 Likes

I’m rollin’ on the floor reading this…:smile: Yanno, I think you’re onto something, maybe he could teach me a few tricks of the trade. Don’t let my match discourage you, though. The perfect Irish lad is just a click away! Do let us know when you’ve found him. :wink:

Recommendation for you: While browsing the profiles, I spotted a fine Irish gent with two dogs in the pic. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Two even! You don´t say!

1 Like

I was about to say our Irish rose Owen comes to mind :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

And a cat on top of that :grinning:

1 Like

Oooh…hard choice. (Can I have 20? :P)

20 dates characters that is… :eyes:

2 Likes

May be you wanna try Tinder and Omegle?

I live in Pakistan …we don’t have that kinda luxury.

1 Like

After setting up your accounts, head over to Nika for proper critiquing…she’s the expert

@nikavoice: get ready for 1-stars and 2-stars from love-starved Fiverrers who have been matched with wolves!

2 Likes

Oh, boy! :sweat_smile:

Feeling the wrath of people hooking up with creepers like Jigsaw or Rusty Nail(Joy Ride) movie. :grin:
My honest advice is… If it feels creepy or sounds too good to be true. RUN LIKE HELL!
:runner:

2 Likes

Do you want someone who gets out more? This is in relation to writer.

It could only sound too good to be true when the wolf ordered a sultry VO from you…

1 Like

This blur thingy…I think I need new glasses :eyes:

1 Like

I need assistance, am new here on fiverr, I have sent my requset to buyers but I have been unable to handle a job here to show my credibility, am an architect, I produce 2d and 3d architectural design with details depending on client s specification. Please I need help

dating apps are useless! It doesn’t help anyone!