Fiverr Forum

Introducing Fiverr Studios

Wow!!!
this is a big and good news for us.
:two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

3 Likes

I don’t really like it. It would made more sense if it would allowed sellers to work together easier, like a bunch of graphic designers working together on multiple projects.

1 Like

hello
i will be happy to join a studio which will need a french/english or english/french translator .
thanks

1 Like

Great thinking by fiverr. I was looking for these types of innovations. Entrepreneurs will be very happy to find these types of services.

1 Like

Is this studio option only available for pro sellers?

1 Like

It is the awesome opportunity to work as a team
Thanks fiverr :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Great concept :relaxed::relaxed::relaxed:

No, it’s available to any seller that Fiverr has selected. Some studio leads are Fiverr Pros, some are level 2, one has no level but many reviews.

2 Likes

I’m looking at creating a FIVERR Studio as my business offers multiple services and would like to build a segment of my bussiness with FIVERR, however I don’t see an option to do so. I have not seen FIVERR as a good fit before but with this new option I believe it could be a great platform to build a new segment of my business.

1 Like

You’d need to wait until you’re manually selected by Fiverr to be eligible to be a studio lead currently (ie. unless they later change it to an automatic system). The selection criteria for studio leads is based on “seniority, volume of sales, high ratings, exceptional customer care, high order completion rate”, etc. according to the TOS.

2 Likes

It is the awesome opportunity to work as a team
Boom:heart:

2 Likes

Great things Fiverr have made. How can I work for a studio ?

1 Like

How To Create Gig…? There is No Option.
But This is Very Good News For Us

1 Like

Your profile is hidden how else we would contact ya?

1 Like

You just did. Right?

1 Like

that’s great, hope we can do better in future
thanks.
:star::star::star::star::star:

Better service. tnx fiverr team.

I really love this:heart_eyes: .

1 Like

how can I join to Fiverr Studios?

1 Like

You’ve to be choosen by fiverr… You can’t self join currently!!

2 Likes