Hi everyone ,
what follows is the showcasing of my GIGs for German-speaking clients.
As a copywriter, I create blog and website copy, write emails and social media posts. I can’t do very technical posts in the short amount of time due to lack of expertise but aside from that, I like to keep learning about new topics. Examples of topics I’ve worked on include:
- Website text about Automobility (more specifically: advantages of E-mobility)
- Product advertising for clothing (guide: Which ski equipment suits me?)
- Product advertising for furnishings (guide: Which room furnishings should I choose? Which lighting? Which wall and ceiling colors?)
- Blog post on vegan nutrition (nutrition pyramid, what to look for? Recipes, …)
- Website text for a German university to promote a course of studies
- store presentations
- Letters for parents of high school students to promote school events
- Newsletter to promote a food truck for corporate events
I subject existing texts to extensive proofreading: grammar, spelling and style (line by line). Since I write my own texts at the same time, which go through the same proofreading steps, I work according to a checklist; this way, clients know exactly which step I am currently at. In addition, I clean up the *
HTML code and/or prepare the file for printing (macro- and micro-typographically: as a trained media designer, I bring every text into a good-looking print format with a clean type area).
Feel free to click through my GIGs. Feedback would be appreciated (orders too ) and I will gladly answer your questions Thanks for reading my thread.
Greetings and hope to see you soon in my messages