Introducing Myself, UN SanCliche

sancliche

Name/UN Jacob TS / SanCliche

Time and Role: Seller about 6 months

Location/Origin: St Louis, Chicago, LA, USA

On Fiverr I sell writing/editing/proofreading as well as improv classes.

Before Fiverr: I have been improvising for over 16 years. Chicago, St Louis, LA, and even South Dakota. I have worked with The Improv Shop, Second City, Comedy Sportz, The Annoyance, iO Chicago, and Chicago’s non profit devoted to live comedy, The Playground and am a member of 15 year team, The Reckoning which plays every Thursday in Hollywood at iOWest. I train in Comedia del Arte at The Actors Gang. I love improv! I’ve done some writing for live shows and continue to grow as a professional writer. I’m here to build up some writing resume. I’m also here to share improv.

Hobbies: Improv. Baseball. Movies. Golf. Interesting stories from History.

Why should people buy from me?: I am an excellent listener and am ensemble oriented. Improv’s core principle is “Yes And” and I look to affirm the goals of clients. I’m especially passionate about improv, and perhaps fiverr can be a way for more remote places to gain access to lessons.
On Fiverr I sell writing/editing/proofreading as well as improv classes.

Before Fiverr: I have been improvising for over 16 years. Chicago, St Louis, LA, and even South Dakota. I have worked with The Improv Shop, Second City, Comedy Sportz, The Annoyance, iO Chicago, and Chicago’s non profit devoted to live comedy, The Playground and am a member of 15 year team, The Reckoning which plays every Thursday in Hollywood at iOWest. I train in Comedia del Arte at The Actors Gang. I love improv! I’ve done some writing for live shows and continue to grow as a professional writer. I’m here to build up some writing resume. I’m also here to share improv.

Hobbies: Improv. Baseball. Movies. Golf. Interesting stories from History.

Why should people buy from me?: I am an excellent listener and am ensemble oriented. Improv’s core principle is “Yes And” and I look to affirm the goals of clients. I’m especially passionate about improv, and perhaps fiverr can be a way for more remote places to gain access to lessons.

Archived