Fiverr Community Forum

Introducing Seller Plus

Interested to join Seller Plus!!!

1 Like

I think the meeting that we had was worth more than $20 (which is technically what we paid for it). So, if we were to have a meeting like that each month at $20, then yes, definitely worth it. As it stands, we actually suggested not meeting each month (I’m not one of these people who believes we have to use something just because we have access to it - I’d rather 3 or 4 great meetings a year than 12 average meetings a year, personally).

What I think you also get access to is your Success Manager via email, at any time. Our’s sent us a really good, personalised follow up email afterwards, detailing what we talked about with a reminder of the actions to be taken. We now have her direct email address, and she suggested that if we made some profile/gig changes and wanted to run them by her, she’d be more than happy to take a look. I do believe that’s good value for money.

I also think this is why they have to be quite selective about who they add to Seller Plus - I can see some Sellers abusing this and sending a barrage of emails every day. To me, your Success Manager should be like a career coach; someone you contact when appropriate, to review something specific, but only every now and then.

I’m fine with Seller Plus as-is for the time being, but I would like to see this become more than just ‘here’s your Success Manager’. I’ll be really interested to see what this might evolve into.

8 Likes

This is very good for the seller. could i get this?

I’m interested in this and would sign up in a heart-beat. Would be great to get some feedback on my keywords if these SSM’s have access to competitors keywords, as my stats have been falling rapidly (used to be TRS seller and now Lvl.2). Any chances to qualify for additional programs is also great. Sign me up!

1 Like

I asked my SSM about keywords. I was told to think of words that a buyer might be using to search for my service. There was no info about competitors keywords.

2 Likes

Interesting… Isn’t that a no-brainer?

1 Like

Yes, I already knew which keywords I thought I should use. But he had more suggestions that I cannot disclose due to the Seller Plus Program’s TOS. But there is now info about your competitors that is given if that is what you are looking for.

1 Like

I am a TRS seller and really interested go get this services.

2 Likes

You do realize you have access to the competitor keywords, right?

Also, why would you copy others? Try to think of keywords that people actually want to find. Copying others is the worst thing you can do, since you’re competing with others that get more traffic from the same keywords anyway.

2 Likes

Is that question for me? Aren’t they the words listed under skills on the seller’s profile?

2 Likes

Sorry Vickie

I quoted him from your message.

And yes, that’s what I wanted to point out. The keywords are at the bottom of the page on the seller profile and also at the bottom of the gig page.

3 Likes

Is there still a way to get into the program?

1 Like

Information that might be helfpul that I didn’t see elsewhere. If you ask Support to cancel your subscription, which seems to be the only way to do it right now, they cancel your membership immediately and you don’t get the full amount of time you paid for.

Edited to Add: I posted this so people can time their cancellation requests better if they decide to do that.

5 Likes

Is it too late to express my interest?

I have over 200 5* reviews and suddenly my gig has been pushed back to the fifth page. My income has taken a real hit

2 Likes

Read Frank’s post about your issue. It is one many sellers are having.

4 Likes

I would absolutely love to be invited into this program as it would help me a lot in my Fiverr journey :smiley:

3 Likes

Hello
I am interested too

2 Likes

@mjensen415 I would love to get more info about this program if its still available. I am a TRS in the design niche.

1 Like

I’d be interested in looking into this. I’m a TRS, but one can always improve - if not the sales, then the skills I need to offer even better services to my buyers. I’d love to hear from you.

2 Likes

@mjensen415 Definitely interested! Please sign me up if I’m eligible!!:smile:

2 Likes