Fiverr Community Forum

Introducing Seller Plus

That would be great.
I’m interested.

1 Like

@mjensen415 or anyone else who may know… I’m a newb and I’m confused :relaxed:I’ve received emails and 2 Fiverr messages telling me to hurry and not miss out regarding Seller Plus- but when I click the links I’m not finding any kind of actual sign up- just details and FAQ’s. Maybe they are simply bulk marketing messages? (not necessarily inviting me)
Either way is of course fine- just wanted to be sure I’m not missing something :eyes:

6 Likes

Hi, it sounds as if you might have missed an invitation somewhere. If you are level 2 or TRS (I have not checked) then drop Customer Support a message to ask this question. It seems unlikely you would get reminder messages unless there has been an invitation extended to you.

Good luck! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I am a new seller…

2 Likes

Yes, I’m interested, please tell me details :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I’d be interested in signing up!

1 Like

What is the eligibility criteria ?

1 Like

I think it is for level 2 or TRS sellers.

5 Likes

I am interested in Seller Plus, please let me know the further process.

2 Likes

Is the seller plus program started? Is there anyone invited for this?

1 Like

Yes, it started in late February or early March. The first 200 who get accepted get a special rate. However, I am not sure they have accepted 200 yet.

Announcements like this are a good reason to visit the Fiverr Forum (the FF) regularly!

2 Likes

Yes it started on Feb. I’m a seller plus member

2 Likes

Did you get your TRS after or before joining Seller Plus? I got mine after.

3 Likes

I also requested before exceeding 200 members. But no luck. still waiting.

2 Likes

Maybe do as @anniejenkinson suggests.

4 Likes

Yes, It has been started and I have been invited for the same.

1 Like

I joined the program last week.
I have to say I’m extremely happy and pleased to have been invited.
My mentor Ilan is absolutely fabulous. So warm and welcoming.
If you have a chance to join the program, go right ahead, you’ll be glad you did.

7 Likes

did you request from fiverr?

2 Likes

Your request to be a member of the Seller Plus program happened when you expressed interest through a post on this thread. Once you do that, your name goes on the list, and a group at Fiverr will hand-select the people they want to invite to the Seller Plus program.

So, all you can do is wait for an invitation. I was accepted within days of saying I was interested in being a member of the program. If you read the earlier posts in this thread, you will see that is how it was for many sellers.

4 Likes

I’d be interested in signing up!

2 Likes