invite me, please I am a new seller.

I’m interested. How can I do this?
Thanks
@taronbd

1 Like

Super Interested! Would Love to learn more! please invite :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I am fully aware about this.
I’m not hoping that by joining seller plus program will increase my orders sales rapidly.
That’s not my intention.

There is some features that I really like to try by joining seller plus program.

1. I don’t know if this exist or not, but I read the article and it said there is advance analytics.
    I want to try use this features and want to analayze is my gig performance is good enough this far.

2. Seller coupons
    I have a repeat customer that I want to treat them nice by giving some additional discount on their next order.
    Yes we can do this by sending custom offer, but sometimes they just purchase my gig without contacting me first.
    So i think, it would be nice if I can give some discount to my loyal customer.

And for another thing, working as a freelancer here is kinda like entering a big jungle.
it would be good if we can have some guideline or mentor here to help us keep on track always.
I really don’t think seller plus will help increasing sales, just like how promoted gigs will not guarantee helping to increase sales.

I’m sorry if I mentioning it again, but if there is a chance or Fiverr open another batch of seller plus invitation, I would really like to be joined in. @mjensen415

2 Likes

I would say you want to join the Seller Plus Program for the right reasons. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thank you my friend.
I hope I can get the invitation soon.

2 Likes

I am not get the invitation yet, but today when I open up forum, I got an invitation to the webinar.

The name of that webinar is Workshop : Mastering Fiverr’s Communication Best Practices for Sellers.

Is this the webinar that seller plus get invited or is it different?
Sorry if this wrong, this is my first time genting invited to any Fiverr webinar.

1 Like

The invitation was pinned so, I believe we all got it. It is not a Seller Plus specific webinar.

2 Likes

Oh okay, thanks for clarifying it.
Just happy for a moment and check out my notification from my desktop soon after I got that invitation.
I thought I was genting invited yet to the seller plus, but still not.

It’s okay, I will keep waiting for it.
Thanks again for the clarification.

2 Likes

I am interested. Please, invite me.

1 Like

I got my invitation in my inbox of my profile.

1 Like

Oh okay, I thought it was on notifications.

1 Like

Super Interested! Would Love to learn more! please invite :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello @mjensen415,
Super interested! Would love to learn more! please invite
My username: meddlinx

Thanks
Looking forward.

3 Likes

Which Invitation please? If it’s a call to learning something great, I’m in for learning, as a new seller here.

1 Like

Super Interested! Would Love to learn more! please invite

I am interested in this option. Would love to try it. If I am eligible. Thank you.

1 Like

There is no need to express interest repeatedly. Plus, @vibronx and I do not pick the sellers that get to participate.

4 Likes

I am still waiting for the Seller Plus Invite.

I’m interested !!! :slight_smile:

1 Like