Introducing the Fiverr App for iPhone!

natalieab

We’re excited to share with you the Fiverr iPhone App!

With a visually stunning UI, this App marks our commitment to mobile as a major areas of focus in 2014. This is only the beginning, you can expect feature updates and and an Android version - so stay tuned!

For a limited time, when you purchase your first Gig® using the Fiverr App, you’ll be eligible to get a free Gig!

Read more here.

I want to report an issue with the app. I installed the app, but when I did so, all my notifications from the past 4 months were deleted. Now a lot of important notifications were lost. I my only income is from fiver, so please let me know how this can be fixed, I really need my notifications back.

HI Crew,

Hope you’re all good.

INCREDIBLE STATEMENT "we’re also working on an Android version"

You design an App for an OS that has 20+% world market share FIRST and then make an after thought statement that you’re “working on” (no launch date) an App for the most popular OS in the universe (Android) with near on if not over 70% Market share.

Emmmm ???

Forgive me for stating the obvious but this is absolutely bad product management and predictive market planning.

Even my 6 year old niece would have got this right.

70%+/- = EATING MOST OF THE PIE/UNIVERSE DOMINANCE

20%+ = SMELLING THE PIE/CLUTCHING AT STRAWS

Please have a serious think about my statement above and I’ll be happy to consult for you guys on any future product launches/development.

Best regards

GJIGGY

PS. FIVERR ROCKS & I HAVE BOTH APPLE OS & ANDROID PHONES

Guest wcman1976

Reply to @madmoo: I voiced your concern about the lack of ability to see or leave feedback, as well as several others, on the Linked In group. It looks good and functions a lot better than going to the site through internet on my phone, but they need to transfer over a LOT more features.

Archived