Introducing The Long Awaited Hello

jenevorbullock

Greetings one and all! I must say that Fiverr at first was not very rewarding of me but I stuck with it for about two months before I finally received orders. I mean who waits so long, or who would have thrown in the towel at week 1? Well, not me I guess.

So fast-forward 4 months down the line and I am at a place where I’m learning my Fiverr craft and getting my orders. Not here to toot any horns, I’m just giving my tall-tail of a journey on how I got this far and to say my first introductory hello to all you wonderful people that I have had the opportunity to work with, as well as the ones whom I’ve not come across as yet.

Lots of love and best wishes to you all on your Fiverr journey and no matter what the obstacle: “Don’t give up!”

Hello Jenevorbullock,

It's encouraging to read your Introduction into the Fiverr community. It's good to see your growth and contribution, and it serves as a model for me to follow, as i'm new myself and trying to start meeting the needs of our community. I do wish you the very best! _Please_ keep up the fine work, and I look forward to a long journey of success with you and our fellow talent here on Fiverr!

Sincerely,
Sef

Hello Jenevorbullock,

It's encouraging to read your Introduction into the Fiverr community. It's good to see your growth and contribution, and it serves as a model for me to follow, as i'm new myself and trying to start meeting the needs of our community. I do wish you the very best! _Please_ keep up the fine work, and I look forward to a long journey of success with you and our fellow talent here on Fiverr!

Sincerely,

Sef

Thank you so much Sef and I likewise wish you a successful journey in your pursuits.

Archived