Introduction Of myself and my work

slowanxiety

Hello, I am quite new to Fiverr. I do digital drawings and do plenty of different types of characters. I will draw you or an oc of yours! I also have some gigs where I will proofread through a piece of writing and will correct the grammar and proofread it basically. I hope people will enjoy my work and gigs! Hope you can support me!
Here’s an example of my work

booi4.png.e0f425b71f32afe17be32f162067664b.png
booi4592×689 302 KB

You need to remove your IG contact details from your profile description and the above post. Sharing off Fiverr contact details is against the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy! 🙂

i deleted the ig from the post above but i don’t have it on my profile desrciption

i deleted the ig from the post above but i don’t have it on my profile desrciption

i don’t have it on my profile desrciption

“You can check more of my artwork on my xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx”

The above is copied from your profile description. I have removed the IG username details.

Make sure to carefully read the Terms of Service as a violation can risk your account.

Here is a list of approved portfolio links: https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/seller-faqs

Scroll to the bottom.

i don’t have it on my profile desrciption

“You can check more of my artwork on my xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx”

The above is copied from your profile description. I have removed the IG username details.

Make sure to carefully read the Terms of Service as a violation can risk your account.

Here is a list of approved portfolio links: https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/seller-faqs

Scroll to the bottom.

where is the profile description? because i don’t have it on the description that i see on my profile

where is the profile description? because i don’t have it on the description that i see on my profile

The profile description is below your profile image.

Description

I am here to earn some money. I do art so if you want anyone being drawn digital or want me to draw anything i am here to do that. I hope you’ll enjoy the things you will receive. You can check more of my artwork on my Instagram xxxxxxx

The profile description is below your profile image.

Description

I am here to earn some money. I do art so if you want anyone being drawn digital or want me to draw anything i am here to do that. I hope you’ll enjoy the things you will receive. You can check more of my artwork on my Instagram xxxxxxx

weird because i don’t see it on my side mine just says

DescriptionEdit Description

I am here to earn some money. I draw digitally and will edit any piece of writing that needs editing. I hope you’ll enjoy it.

Archived