Fiverr Forum

Inverty : I will invite 5000 Friends To Like Your Facebook Page for $5 on

https://www.fiverr.com/inverty/invite-5000-friends-to-like-your-facebook-page-7718036d-0e2d-4532-b897-123b0100605a?funnel=8fef7787-535f-478d-9bcf-4837c701963c

Hi Buyers .

With over 5 year of Online Marketing & Social Marketing, i am so happy to introduce you this great service .:heart:

:slight_smile:I have around 5000 Facebook friends who would be interested finding a cool page,my friends are from Usa, Uk ,Canada , Australia , France and etc.:heart:

Worked over many years, and bring many positive effects for many happy customers .(over 98% Feedback !)

:slight_smile::slight_smile:By this 5usd Gig.I will invite 5000 Friends To Like Your Facebook Page…or anything that you want promote and get more social visitors (For Extra Gigs) .

:slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile: Almost these Friends are from Usa (>81%) And the rest are from Uk, Canada, France, Spain, Italy, Germany (19%) .
Under 1% From Asia (Japan) .And none From China.

How to get this special and greatest deal ???

I will need these from you :

★Your Facebook Fan Page or Business Page for invites my 5000 friends, for Extra Gigs I need any link that you want to promote
★★Find The Green button “Order” And Click !
★★★Check more Extra Gigs to have more !

Also I will send you links and screenshots proof.

If you won’t be satisfied with the results, we will immediately Refund You, No questions asked, No risk!

Thank you!

Exclusively on fiverr