Investment

oranjewebdesign

As everyone is probably aware it is quite important to invest time and money into your business in order for it to expand.

I thought I would make a post so that everyone can put what they have invested into their business thanks to Fiverr.

For example after the second month of OJ and I on Fiverr we purchased a new HD Canon Camera so that we could do HD Extra’s. This went on to allow us then to invest in a H1 Microphone.

All of these things have paid for themselves. Investment is a useful risk to take!

What have you invested into?

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great way to feel you’re actually going somewhere. I think the feeling is great when you bought a new camera with the money that you got from here. It’s a really boost in confidence, isn’t it?

I’m yet to withdraw for the first time, and it will go straight into my rent, cause otherwise I’ll be homeless and won’t be able to keep things going here 😃 I guess you can call that an investment, lol.

I have invested in a couple software tools (for example to speed up my icon creating gigs) and am preparing to get a few more. But I’m scheduling the purchases as the fivers come in…

I’m also investing a lot of time, for example by twittering my gigs, adding the results to my site, uploading my videos to YouTube and so on. I’ve seen some small benefits from this already, where someone saw my movie on YT and ordered my gig, for example.

Yaa… I believe investing is a very good. But don’t invest them Online scam sites. Great investment plan could double your income easily. I haven’t invested any money on Fiverr and I invested my money on buying Domains & Hosting for my blogs.

Also I had to buy few things for my buyers. I had not reluctant to buy, because I know If one want it, there are definitely thousands of wants for the same item. So I bought some items and covered those amounts by selling those items alone.

Good Thread
Shyam - WordPress SEO Guy
http://www.fiverr.com/scorpiondark

Guest tn5rr2012

I was just having a conversation with a family member yesterday about investments when you are startng up a business. Luckily for us though with FIVERR you don’t really have to invest antyhing from the begiining but as revenue increases you can . A new militayr research site went live this year and so I took some of my earning and signed up for a membership so I could do more research. That was my investment this year

@oranjewebdesign: Good topic, by the way! I have not made an additional investment yet for the sake of my gigs, but I do use the flip camera often for gigs and the one I have has a terrible battery. I even purchased two new ones on Ebay 2 months and even they stink. I am tempted to buy a new camera similar to the flip. I am not there yet, but I have been thinking about it a lot lately.

Bruce

Guest tn5rr2012

Reply to @refugeek: Yes it is espacially the way we can just click to order someone elses gig and never see that $5 again. Kind of remnds me of the Vegas slot machines. Used to be that the change would claink clank down into the catch and you saw your reward, now everything is automated so you never see your payout and ghamble it away again without missing a beat

Archived