Invitation to join the seller success program [archived]

ilovenish

Today I got this email-

Hello there!
In case we haven’t already met, my name is Rachel and I’m a Seller Success Manager, part of Fiverr’s Customer Relations team.
I am excited to welcome you to our new program, Seller Success, where you will receive an Account Manager!
As your Seller Success Manager, I will be your dedicated Fiverr representative, keeping an eye on your account to make sure that you are getting the most out of Fiverr including reaching out to you in advance for any marketplace feedback. Any Customer Support requests that you may have will be monitored by me so that we can ensure you are receiving priority service.
I will also be available not only via e-mail, but also via s***e to talk about new features and order or account questions!
If you would like to join in, I would love to schedule a 10 minute call with on s***e to introduce myself and learn more about what we can do to improve your experience on Fiverr!
I look forward hearing from you 🙂

Anyone got the same email? I haven’t heard about it so senior’s views on this would be much appreciated.

Cheers 🙂

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got the same ticket message.

“Hello there!
In case we haven’t already met, my name is Noam and I’m a Seller Success Manager, part of Fiverr’s Customer Relations team.
I am excited to announce our new program, the Fiverr Seller Success Program offered exclusively to a selected group of sellers. The program’s goal is to help sellers become even more successful on Fiverr and help them develop their business.
Benefits of the program:
Dedicated Success Manager
VIP customer support
Tips and best practices to improve quality and increase sales
Exclusive analytics and insights relating to your account
Interested? All that is left is for you to let me know if you would like to join by replying to this email!
If you do, I would like to schedule a 10 minute s***e call to talk more about how we can work together to make the best out of your experience on Fiverr. If you would like to communicate via chat or email - that’s OK too!”

I’m in the program as well, though I don’t know if I’ve found it very useful or even purposeful. I think the general idea is to help you sustain your success, but I’ve yet to see how. Maybe your account manager will be better than mine. (I’m not a fan.)

So why not mention what it is so you can get the kudos of saying “I thought of that?”

I mean, put your ego away man. Your big idea has probably been chucked in the trash. Now tell us what it is so we can decide if its good enough and tell them to implement it too. You see? 1 person makes suggestion = trash. 100000000 people make same suggestion = might be done

Archived