Invoice for Fiverr's Client

deons_design6

Question

22 answers to this question

On 6/23/2020 at 12:01 AM, humanissocial said:

That isn’t what it is for. You don’t invoice Fiverr clients. Fiverr does that when they make an order, just like any other marketplace.

Thank You for your valuable advice…

On 6/23/2020 at 12:01 AM, coerdelion said:

If the buyer wants an invoice, they’ll need to set that option up in their own profile under settings > billing information. Then every time they buy an order they’ll get a downloadable invoice once the order’s completed …

Thanks lot for your advice. 😊

• Like 8

I have finished a few gigs with the same client but I can't create invoices because I need client's contact information to write them correctly. So if I ask my client for contact information via chat, I am supposed to be violating the terms of use of the platform and Fiverr would ban my account, so how do I create my invoices from Fiverr Workspace?

create-client-workspace.png

• Like 11
  • Confused 1

On 9/10/2022 at 6:41 AM, vickieito said:

Hi @roberto_cf - If your clients are buying from you on the Fiverr platform, you don't need to create an invoice for them. This is already generated by Fiverr. Buyers can access all their orders and print them out from the "Billings" page.

https://www.fiverr.com/billing/billing-history

hi,

In Europe and in Spain specifically, each freelancer has to justify their sales and earnings by creating invoices that have to include the contact details of the freelancer or company and the contact details of the client.
If I can't generate my invoices for the products I sell here, how do I justify my Fiverr earnings without them?

Edited by roberto_cf
  • Like 6

2 hours ago, vickieito said:

Hi @roberto_cf, that's a question for Fiverr Customer Support. Did you reach out to them?

I have seen other members who needed to prove their Fiverr earnings with their government and Fiverr CS was able to provide them with the proper documentation to justify their sales. I hope they are able to help you as well.

Yes I did. I created a request in Fiverr Customer Support and the question was deleted a few hours later with no response.

• Like 5

14 hours ago, vickieito said:

What?!! They deleted it? That doesn't sound right. Do you think that was a glitch? I've never had a support ticket deleted.

I don't think it was a glitch, it was an administrator action. Maybe I didn't explain myself correctly or they didn't understand what I meant. In any case, I have opened another request in Fiverr Customer Support explaining this topic better.

• Like 5

Okay, I would consider the issue closed as well, just based on that information. Just open a new ticket and explain the following:

23 hours ago, roberto_cf said:

hi,

In Europe and in Spain specifically, each freelancer has to justify their sales and earnings by creating invoices that have to include the contact details of the freelancer or company and the contact details of the client.
If I can't generate my invoices for the products I sell here, how do I justify my Fiverr earnings without them?

• Like 6

5 hours ago, roberto_cf said:

So Fiverr Workspace is only for external clients where you can create your invoices there but not for internal ones. But then why can Workspace be synced with your Fiverr earnings?

Because it's a Fiverr-created software application .... that allows you to also integrate external clients into one location for easier management.

• Like 5

Hi @roberto_cf!

I understand your concerns and I can suggest that you contact a professional accounting service based in your Country in order to develop your own fiscal plan according to your business.

Still not sure? 🤔

Here is what you will get from Fiverr:

As per our Terms of Service, sellers are responsible for handling their local taxes. However, Fiverr can issue a yearly statement of earnings. An alternative is for sellers to issue invoices to Fiverr in order to declare their earned revenues to their local tax authorities.

For more details (that you can bring with you to your accountant):
Fiverr Help: Seller taxes

Enjoy!

• Like 4