Invoices and Fiverr (how can I issue)

heptagrama

Question

Hello,

I’d like to know how can I issue an invoice to my buyers. In my country, Peru, it is mandatory to issue one for every sell over five soles (about two US dollars).

My questions are:

1. How do I send the invoice to the buyer?
  2. Should I make the invoice for five dollars, or just for four, excluding the Fiverr commission?

Any lights on this, please?

15 answers to this question

Dear heptagrama,

I have the same problem: according to the Italian laws, I should issue each order I receive, but most customers refuse to give me their data, and Fiverr does not send invoices to sellers.
I was wondering whether you managed to solve the problem and how.

Thank you,

Francesca

When you click on your revenue list you will see 'Export to CSV" it will send you a list of all of the transactions you have done on Fiverr.

As far as invoices since you are pretty much self employed you need to keep track of all of your transactions yourself.

Only buyers are able to receive an invoice for their purchases from CS if they request one.

Here is a link that might be helpful:

favicon.icoFiverr.com fiverr-logo-new-green-9e65bddddfd33dfcf7e06fc1e51a5bc5.png

Fiverr Help and Education Center

One marketplace, millions of professional services. Browse. Buy. Done.

http://support.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/204749377-Do-I-have-to-pay-taxes-on-income-earned-on-Fiverr-

Thank you for your help.

You are correct when you say I have to keep track of all my transactions myself, but it doesn’t end there. The portuguese law says that I, as a professional freelancer, need to emit an official invoice for each instance of income I get.

That’s my problem and why I’m not withdrawing any money from Fiverr until I figure this out.

Hello,

I haven’t withdrawn any earned funds yet, but I have a question for those who had. If you withdraw it using bank transfer, is there a company information (name, address, city, country, zip code) provided in bank statement that was filled in settings, billing section?

Thank you

Hi there,

I have the same problem. In Hungary I have to issue invoices about my income. I contacted CS but they don’t really care… They keep saying that they can give me a statement of earnings and I can’t explain it better that I have to issue the invoices to comply with Hungarian laws.
Did you manage to find a solution?

Regards,
Nikolett

Hi there,

I have the same problem. In Hungary I have to issue invoices about my income. I contacted CS but they don’t really care… They keep saying that they can give me a statement of earnings and I can’t explain it better that I have to issue the invoices to comply with Hungarian laws.

Did you manage to find a solution?

Regards,

Nikolett

You don’t need to send any invoices to your buyers - Fiverr does that for you. I’m sure you know that already of course. An invoice is something you send to a buyer when you want them to pay you. As Fiverr deals with all the buyers’ payments, I’m not quite sure why you’d want to issue an invoice?

In terms of your income

They keep saying that they can give me a statement of earnings

Surely that’s all you need?

I NEED TO ISSUE INVOICES OF MY INCOME BASED ON HUNGARIAN LAWS. I explained this 289394189 times and I don’t know why is it so hard to understand.

I needed a damn email address from fiverr where I could send the invoices.

I’m sorry - I still don’t understand why you’d need to send an invoice to anyone - an invoice is a document sent to a buyer to ask for payment.

Are we perhaps getting the words ‘invoice’ and ‘statement’ mixed up.

If that isn’t the case, then I apologise and wish you all the best.

Archived