Ios 14 update, domain verify, bm restricted

sajed_ratul579

ios 14 update is need to every buyers for run facebbok ads campagin. ios 14 setup in business manager for run ad. if anyone not toi setup it then after some days there account will be restricted. Whatever, If anyone never verify his BM then they can’t run ads.

thank you

I still fail to see how is this relevant to Fiverr.

I know maybe two people who use IOS.

All I have is Android and PC people.

Cl4T0NgoE_u.thumb.png.ea2e8e7caf21f157b5c0529c493f4ab9.png Facebook Business Help Center

How Apple’s iOS 14 Release May Affect Your Ads and Reporting | Facebook...

Apple has announced changes with iOS 14 that will impact how we receive and process conversion events from tools like the Facebook pixel. Businesses that advertise mobile apps, as well as those that optimize, target, and report on web conversion...

image.thumb.png.4eed28aea2497cb4a344d1a9ca52cea7.png
image706×785 49.7 KB

Why did you create this topic?

i want to shear my topic and want to know everyone it. That’s it. It very important for e-commerce store. Bcz you can’t run conversion ad campaign without it. If you run campaign without it, your pixel cannot track iPhone users. Thats why you need to setup your domain and pixel for ios 14 Update.

i want to shear my topic and want to know everyone it. That’s it. It very important for e-commerce store. Bcz you can’t run conversion ad campaign without it. If you run campaign without it, your pixel cannot track iPhone users. Thats why you need to setup your domain and pixel for ios 14 Update.

OK.

Let’s try to be productive here.

You are seller. Your service includes Face book ads. They will soon change for people using Iphone since it has to be updated to new IOS.

You started this topic to share that info to all other sellers that run on ios so they are prepared and ready for the update.

All 27% of people should be on alert.

Is that it?

image.png.2c6867446cf1da3a45e40c708d327156.png

image.png.e8c9970eee21414074ee7d0b3f71766c.png
image890×378 14.1 KB

OK.

Let’s try to be productive here.

You are seller. Your service includes Face book ads. They will soon change for people using Iphone since it has to be updated to new IOS.

You started this topic to share that info to all other sellers that run on ios so they are prepared and ready for the update.

All 27% of people should be on alert.

Is that it?

yes, that’s true. But If you want to track i-phone users then you must setup it.

thnks for reply.

Archived