Fiverr Forum

iOS bug: says next evaluation is Feb 14th

I saw I was still Level 1 and it said the evaluation was today. I was ready to report that I hadn’t been promoted back to Level 2…and ask what was up. Then I saw the evaluation is tomorrow on the desktop. So something’s wrong.

I don’t think this is a bug. Last month some people had a 14th date and some had a 15th date and it varied between mobile and desktop. It seems to be related to the fact that the system does the evaluation by a set time zone but the sellers are in all different time zones. I don’t think it’s anything to be concerned about. Essentially the evaluation happens sometime within 24 hours around the 15th of each month. (Mine said the 14th last month and it does again this month, even on PC)

2 Likes

It may be according to time zone but some has theirs the 14th and others the 15th. Mine is for the 14th like last month. As soon as it was the 15th the change showed to my account.

It’s 7am in NY, and my level was evaluated about 30 minutes ago according to my level change announcement. It’s even after 12am in Hawaii. I’m saying it’s misleading, reporting it as a bug in their system. It didn’t say “evaluation period ends” it said “next evaluation”.

Let them decide whether it’s a bug and whether to fix it.

You know what’s even better? My evaluation is done, checked my phone, refreshed the screen, there’s my new level change, but it STILL says my next evaluation is 2/14/18.

[Quit and restarted the app, same problem. So my next evaluation is yesterday.]

yes there is a bug on everyone phone and desktop it is still showing 14th Feb or 15th Feb instead of march.