Irrelevant order received against my posted gigs?

naveedaslamawan

Question

Actually i want to know how avoid receiving the irrelevant orders against my experience/post gigs? I have posted gigs but someone place me order which is non-concern to me and my experience.

I also want to ask another question for my information. Is fiverr deduct the commission from both buyer and seller side? Is anyone here who know /

8 answers to this question

There is no way to stop order if your Gig is published.Any buyer can place order on your publish Gig.

Fiverr take commission both side from buyer it’s 10% i think & from Seller 20%.

If you don’t know something, don’t try to give advice. The only commission Fiverr is due is 20% of every sale. Fiverr gets 20%, the seller keeps the other 80%. The buyer does not pay commission to Fiverr.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

when buyer place order that time buyer should pay 10% extra.From seller fiverr keep 20%

No, they do not! Buyers do NOT pay a commission to Fiverr. Buyers pay a one-time fee of $2 on every order under $40, and 5% of the sale price on every order over $40.

Please read the TOS before trying to give advice. You’re not helping anyone by making things up. The rules, terms, and requirements are clearly listed by Fiverr in their Terms of Service.

If you don’t know something, don’t try to give advice. The only commission Fiverr is due is 20% of every sale. Fiverr gets 20%, the seller keeps the other 80%. The buyer does not pay commission to Fiverr.

huh…very well. @g_c_hosting you right i think. I was asking becoz my buyer told me that fiverr deduct $2 on order of $5, where the buyer get $4. its mean fiverr deduct the commission from both sides.

Guest merciavideo

yes…i always put tags only relevant and i dont think so if there is anything not about to my gig. Can you pls answer of my second question?

Your category, tags etc. won’t make any difference to a buyer not reading your description properly and ordering by mistake.

Yes - Fiverr charges both seller and buyers - sellers pay 20% commission, and buyers are charged a sliding ‘admin fee’, as has been mentioned previously.

Archived