Fiverr Forum

Irritating buyer

So I made a deal with this buyer that he would buy a gig everyday and I would deliver daily, and he would get the service at a reduced rate. The other day he didn’t buy a gig, so I asked what was going on- he said that some of the stuff I wrote for him does not make sense (which it does). He gave me the link to two videos telling me how to do my gig so that we could have a better idea of what he expects. He also gave me a less than perfect rating twice for little complains and my feedback is now at 98%. It seems like he’s trying to tell me how to do my job and hurting my rating. Should I continue doing work with him, or should I tell him to take a hike…what should I say? (he could be a good source of income, but he’s irritating)

Thank You!

If he is telling you how to do your gig in a way that is not constructive and hurting your rating, I would say that it might not be worth it in the long run to do work with him. It may end up having a major effect on your rating and hurting your reputation, then you won’t have the chance to work with future buyers that may be more respectful.