Irritating Spam Messages

rainytouch

Today I’m sharing some of my bad experiences with a heavy heart. I’m a new seller: not a week passed I’ve joined here. I came here to do works and build up my career. But some spam messages full with harassment is breaking my heart. They knock me like a buyer and move the topic into personal questions. What can I do? Someone please suggest me. I’m total disappointed with my beginner experiences. 😥

New sellers are often targeted by spammers/scammers. To report a message, hover over in with the chat, and click ‘report’. Once you do, you should also get a prompt to block.

image.png.d6e13361831fc008310310937c91dc3e.png

We all get them: Buyer wants a discountBuyer wants a free sampleBuyer wants more than he has paid forBuyer asks for a revision which is actually completely different to what was orderedBuyer wants to discuss something at length before/after an orderBuyer wants to cancel after deliveryVery often, people on the forum complain about this type of buyer and label them as “bad buyers”. However, that is not always the case and I would suggest that the number of actual “bad buyers” is signific…
For those of you who do not know me or those of you lurking the threads without logging on; take it from a buyer - know how to say “NO!” If you spend any time reading these forums, you’ll find plenty of posts where a seller, typically new - but not always, say they were scammed or the buyer is holding them hostage. They are literally begging forum members, to help them with a really bad scam artist, who is threatening them with bad reviews or giving them a sob story to get things for free. Rem…
Hello Fiverr sellers. Although I sell voice work I think this topic is universal to us all. I’m starting to notice a trend of things that hoist up the old warning flag that something isn’t right with a buyer. What are some things that start raising red flags with you?

Hi Rainy.
I am really shocked to hear this. Sorry for the inconvenience you felt. But don’t worry about that. Just inform the Fiverr Support and they will ban his account and won’t allow anyone to harass any of their members whether new or old.
All the best.
Thanks
Naheedmir

Hi Rainy.

I am really shocked to hear this. Sorry for the inconvenience you felt. But don’t worry about that. Just inform the Fiverr Support and they will ban his account and won’t allow anyone to harass any of their members whether new or old.

All the best.

Thanks

Naheedmir

Can I attach this fake buyer massage in help and support ?

Archived