Is 15 days on Fiverr and 2 Sales okay?

I’ve only been here 15 days and got only 2 sales. Is that okay? Anymore ways to promote your gigs?

It’s great. Some people wait months for their first sale.

Advertise in as many ways as you can, facebook, twitter, any forums you’re a member of, websites, blogs. Fiverr doesn’t promote for you so that’s up to you.

I think it is a good starting. You try to get great reviews with 5star totally. so your gig with have a better quality and position in Search Engine.

Good luck!

I think it is a good starting. You try to get great reviews with 5star totally. so your gig with have a better quality and position in Search Engine.

Good luck!

Reply to @inkpetal:

that’s true. i think i’ll make a Facebook Page and post in Groups. having a link in your signature on Forums can help too

Reply to @nptmedia:

thanks!

This is not bad, but you have to keep on marketing your gigs on social media such as Facebook, twitter, pinterest etc.

I did so and my sales skyrocketed.

If you want to promote good, you should send your gigs on some forum that are targeted with the gig you are selling, then you’re sure people will be interested.

I got my 2 first order in the first week, but it just depend of you’re gig, mostly competition, if there is already a lot of people the same kind of service it may be hard to get order, just get cheap at the beginning, until you get level 2 and a buyer coming back because they know you’re doing good work.

Reply to @lizwriter:

really? I will do that!

i’ve thought of that but haven’t yet. i am googling “Small Business Forums” so i can make business cards and logos for them!

It’s not bad but you can get serious help with this: