Is 45$ too little for writing an email to the client everyday for the rest of their lives?

mfaiqnaeem

What the…

The very premise of the gig violates Fiverr ToS as it entails messaging outside the platform, not to even mention the mere concept and logistics make it impossible for an order to ever be completed…

Why would you even want to indenture yourself to a lifetime contract for $45? Sorry, but this whole thing is preposterous.

Even if we ignore the TOS violation, why would this be attractive gig to anyone? I can’t really see a reason why someone would purchase this gig, even assuming someone was starved of social interaction. There are plenty of websites, chatrooms, and online groups centered around niches, hobbies, and what have you that one can easily make friends and have conversations with…more than once a day…and for free.

I just put up this gig up and I was having a little doubt.

I was having a little doubt.

Suggest you delete this gig ASAP and read the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page before creating another gig.

See below from the Terms of Service as to the consequences of violations.

Violations

Users may receive a warning to their account for violations of our Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards or any user misconduct reported to our Trust and Safety team. A warning will be sent to the user’s email address and will be displayed for such user on the Site. Warnings do not limit account activity, but can lead to your account losing Seller statuses or becoming permanently disabled based on the severity of the violation.

What the…

The very premise of the gig violates Fiverr ToS as it entails messaging outside the platform, not to even mention the mere concept and logistics make it impossible for an order to ever be completed…

Why would you even want to indenture yourself to a lifetime contract for $45? Sorry, but this whole thing is preposterous.

I’m not sure about the email thing - if it’s required for the gig it might be allowed (though he should check with CS first I think), but sending them over a lifetime would be over 30 days of service and so against the TOS for that reason (though that might change to 90 days soon if the 90 day delivery thing is kept).

Also the gig says:

Valid until I am alive.

I’m not sure that makes sense.

Archived