Is a refund possible?

josuez379

I got a product from someone but after looking up close I saw several design flaws that are basic to a designer and I missed because of the FIVERR watermark that made it hard to notice. Another issue is our language barrier and this person understanding the details that I’m talking about. Even if I got a partial refund because I’m getting someone else to do what I expected the first person to do.

Hello, you can send a message to the designer mentioning what you mentioned here. We are sellers and not in a position to make a real judgement about it. Your seller may be able to give you more information.

Well I told the seller to stop working on it because I don’t have the time to go back and forth over her mistakes. She fixes one mistakes and then causes another one. I don’t know how that is possible but it’s happened several times and I’m done going back and forth with this minor fixes that gets fixed and destroy at almost the same time.

Talk to the seller and see if you can get revisions to fix it. Ideally they’ll help you out even if the order is complete.

Customer Service shouldn’t cancel it for poor delivery, but they will if it’s incomplete or something. If you can’t work it out with the seller contact CS.

She’s been trying to work it out for the past 10 days. I can’t keep pointing out one mistake and when she fixes it she converts something that was good into another flaw in the design. Almost as if she loses track of what I like and what I don’t like.

She’s been trying to work it out for the past 10 days. I can’t keep pointing out one mistake and when she fixes it she converts something that was good into another flaw in the design. Almost as if she loses track of what I like and what I don’t like.

If you don’t want to allow the seller more time to revise, you can leave an honest review and try someone else. You can also contact Support if you feel the seller did not deliver the product you ordered, but they may tell you to work with the seller.

Unfortunately with fiver T&C you can not cancel the order based on the quality of work after it was delivered. Support can cancel and refund the order if the seller didn’t deliver what’s promised in his gig.

And we alll had a client or seller who has a language barrier which makes experience really frustrating. However Doesn’t look like you have much of a choice here and customer support most likely would recommend you to resolve it with a seller or just finish an order and leave an honest review on his work.

but I would always recommend to contact seller before placing and order to see if you are comfortable with their language level and if he can clearly understand you.

Archived