Is an error on fiverr?

aldodel

Same issue here. My client is going to receive 3 deliveries, or even worse: none. 😑

I hope this is resolved soon. I’m rather worried about the clock running out on me even though the work is delivered.

For the record, even clearing my browsers cache and flushing my systems DNS - no luck!

Guest wongjian

Same problem… one of the countdowns is now over and now it says LATE… will this effect me? I already delivered and it still says late.

I think there is something going wrong with the site right now…

Well, my case is… I was having a conversation with one of my clients and suddenly this “messaging disable” issue appear… I have no clue at all why I got this… I sent a request right away to CS, still not have any response until now… so, I’m not able to answer my client’s questions… I tried to reach Fiverr on Twitter and told them about this issue, didn’t get any response too… Hopefully this problem get fixed ASAP…

Same here. Hopefully the delivered orders get automatically marked as delivered once the issue is fixed so we don’t have to deliver it again.

Reply to @wongjian:

Afaik late orders don’t affect you in any way. But buyer can cancel the order for being late and you get an automated negative feedback that says seller couldn’t deliver on time or something. But if you already delivered the order and he got what was ordered, then I don’t see a reason for them cancelling it, except if they try to scam you.

Archived